With secure free private parking on site, Napier’s Restaurant with Rooms is situated in the oldest part of Skipton, behind the castle. There is free Wi-Fi throughout, and parts of the building date back to the 13th century.
Fresh fish is delivered daily, and home-baked bread and homemade sausages feature on the restaurant menu. You can enjoy local lamb, beef, pork and game, and both the lunch and evening menus change regularly.
Each room at Napier’s is traditionally furnished, and some still retain 17th-century wooden beams. All rooms benefit from a flat-screen LCD TV, as well as tea and coffee making facilities.
The High Street is just metres from the front door, and you can visit the famous market, and the wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
- Saturday 12:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Monday 12:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Tuesday 12:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Wednesday 12:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Thursday 12:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Friday 12:00 am - 11:00 pm