The Castle Inn2 Mill Bridge, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 1NJ
The Castle Inn is a traditional coaching Inn set in the historic market town of Skipton, at the gateway to the stunning Yorkshire Dales.
Serving home cooked meals daily, including pub favourites, vegetarian and vegan options and classic Sunday roasts.
A great selection of local Cask and Craft Ales, Cask Marque accredited, and an extensive gin menu is on offer to be enjoyed in the warm, friendly atmosphere at the bar, in the cosy snugs or the outstanding beer garden looking out over the bustling town.
Families and dogs welcome.
The weekly Quiz Night every Sunday at 8.30pm always draws a crowd of locals and visitors alike.
- Saturday 05:00 am - 11:00 am
- Sunday 05:30 am - 11:00 am
- Monday 05:00 am - 11:00 am
- Tuesday 05:00 am - 11:00 am
- Wednesday 05:00 am - 11:00 am
- Thursday 05:00 am - 11:00 am
- Friday 05:00 am - 11:00 am